Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Have you ever felt judged by others?

The answer to this is YES.

I have been judged before by someone very close to me and it affected our relationship for a little around a year. It was definitely a rough time in my life, but we have moved past it and things are great now.

Remember...

"There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are! STOP JUDGING."

Another quote I found online that I love:

"Judging a person does not define who they are. IT defines who YOU are!"

And my all time favorite quote about judging others:

"If you judge people, you have no time to LOVE THEM!

God does not want us to judge people. The only person that can truly judge someone is Him. He wants us to love them!!!

1 comment:

  1. It took me years to realise that people only judge when they feel insecure in themselves, not that it makes the pain any easier ((( hugs )))

    I love this quote by the Dalai Lama -

    I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

    ReplyDelete