Monday, July 6, 2015

Craziest Diet Fad...

The craziest diet fad I have ever done was the HCG diet. I started the diet when the only thing you could do was the injections. My friend and I decided to do it together. We ordered the stuff and then started the injections. We injected the HCG into us once a day and then followed a very strict diet of 500 calories only. It was amazing and I lost over 50 lbs. But, it was such a hard diet to do. We did 2 rounds of it before they stopped selling it to where we could get it.

We tried a few rounds of the drops as well, but that didn't work the same way. I would definitely not recommend doing this diet. I also have done weight watchers and has had success doing that. You can eat what you want without starving yourself.

Right now I am struggling to get back into my groove, but it is about to come back...

1 comment:

  1. HCG diet?! Blimey, that sounds a bit radical!!! My worst diet (but incredibly effective) was the amphetamine diet, about 28 years ago :)

    ReplyDelete