Friday, July 10, 2015

Crescent Lake

My sister and I planned a weekend trip to La Push, WA while they were here. We had been planning this trip for over 5 years and I was so excited that it was finally booked. We booked a 2 bedroom motel room that was fully furnished. How exciting. It was around a 3 1/2 hour drive, but I look forward to doing it over and over again to find new places to hike and check out! 

On the way we stopped at Crescent Lake. They call this "Lady of the Lake," and many people say that this lake is haunted. Hallie Illingworth went missing in 1937 and in 1940 her body was floating in the water at Crescent Lake. People say that it is still haunted after all these years.

All I can say is it is an amazing view. Its so beautiful and definitely a great experience to drive around!

 My husband and I enjoying our view!

No comments:

Post a Comment