Monday, July 20, 2015

May the Force be with YOU!


This is definitely one of my favorite LOVES. I was raised watching Star Wars with my brothers and cousins. It has definitely been a favorite of mine all through the years. We just started watching the first ones with our kids and they were so cute and would write down the names of the characters so they could remember them. 

I am looking forward to the new ones that they are making, but it shall be interesting to see if they will be as good as the past movies!

Do you have a favorite Star Wars character?

Mine of course is YODA!

2 comments:

  1. I have this argument with my family all the time. You would think that I -- a huge sci-fi geek -- would love Star Wars. It is in my category I will watch it if I can't find anything else to watch, however. To me, Star Wars would be wonderful if I never watched a Star Trek.Star Trek won my heart first and Star Wars just seems a bit ridiculous when compared. However, besides YODA, who holds a piece of every philosophers heart, I would say R2-D2 is my favorite character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Yoda too!!!! And JarJar Binks who's long tongue always made me laugh ... but the Ewoks hold a very special place in my heart. Anything cute and cuddly!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete