Monday, July 13, 2015

Ordained...

Back in 2010, I became ordained...

I was talking to some friends who were going to get married and we were joking around and he mentioned that I should just go online and get ordained so I could marry them. I didn't think too much about it but I said, I would so do it...

A few months go by and they asked me to do it for real and I said yes.

So, I went online to a place that was known for ordaining people and I filled out my paperwork and I was ordained. Due to when I submitted my request, I was grandfathered into their lifetime membership, so I will be ordained until I die.

Its definitely something interesting and not too many people know about it, but I was very happy to help some friends out when they needed someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment