Sunday, August 2, 2015

Blessed...

As I sit here laying in our new tent and on our new sleeping bags, I can't help but be thankful for my life and all the people in it.

I was hesitant to come camping overnight at Seafair, because your not suppose to camp out here... but I am thankful I came. We came with our friends... wait let me rephrase that.... we came with our FAMILY. These people have stepped up and became my family through thick and thin!!! I would literally be lost without them.

My little family are all sleeping next to me and all I hear are the waves crashing on the shore. It's a perfect distraction from life! It's a time to be thankful for all that you have and all that you have accomplished in your life. It's a perfect time for me to thank God for bring to this exact moment in my life.

So, today I am thankful for my little family. And I am thankful to these people that I call my family! Life would sure not be the same without them in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful time, honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that you have friends that are that close. I have a couple like that myself! Thebragal Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete