Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Concerts...


My first concert that I ever went to was LeAnn Rimes and Bryan White. It was an amazing experience and it was great fun with great people!


Another concert that I went to was with Jeremy Camp and Newsboys. What a concert. I think this was the best concert of groups that I have ever been to! I absolutely LOVED it!


Another concert I went to was at the Puyallup Fair. It was Josh Turner, Little Big Town and another new country star at the time. I can't remember her name, but it was a great concert! I loved Josh Turner! 

 

One of the most entertaining concerts I have ever been too was Lyndard Skyndard and ZZ Top. It definitely was a fun one to watch!


And my all time favorite concert I went to was Michael W. Smith for his Christmas concert with an orchestra. I love his voice and listening to the Christmas music it was amazing. Definitely would LOVE to go back and watch this concert again!


No comments:

Post a Comment