Thursday, August 13, 2015

Throwback Thursday

This woman was such an amazing woman. She is my grandmother and she passed away in 2004. She was such a caring woman and she was loved by many. I learned some great recipes from her, but some I wish I could have learned before she passed. I tried to learn her angel food cake recipe, but her reply was get the box because it is so much easier. She always had great goodies ready for us to eat when we came over and she always welcomed anyone over. She had a beautiful heart and I am so thankful I go to call her MINE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your grandmother passed away. She's always with you though, every time you bake one of her recipes. My favorite recipe of my grandmother's was chocolate pie with meringue. No one could make it like her!

    Swap-bot August Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete