Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hardest Choice you have Ever made...

The hardest decision I have ever made was my decision to move to Washington state from Louisiana and then again after my divorce my decisions to stay in Washington.

It was a tough decision to move out of state and move so far away, but it was also one of the best decisions as well. Its never easy to be away from family at all, but I absolutely love it here and living here makes me happy. I love the weather, I love the nature that is all around me and now I have an amazing group of family and friends that I can't imagine my life without.

Washington state is an amazing state and it has so many awesome things to do and see. Thankful that God brought me here and has given me such a great circle of friends and family... :)

4 comments:

  1. i was in this same predicament 20 years ago . we moved from the ghettos of Michigan to the lifeless city in Florida. each place has its benefits.

    bluecrayons - swapbot
    blog hop october

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is always hard especially when u feel u will be on ur own. I'm happy things work out for you - I'm a firm believer that any decision we make in good conscience is what is meant to be. And it sounds like Washington is right where u belong!
    Blog hop - chantal0995

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is always hard especially when u feel u will be on ur own. I'm happy things work out for you - I'm a firm believer that any decision we make in good conscience is what is meant to be. And it sounds like Washington is right where u belong!
    Blog hop - chantal0995

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really can't imagine to stay away from my family and from my home. I always lived in my city and it's not easy to go away.
    I think that you do a difficult choice but in this life is very important finding a good place to live.
    I'd like to have your courage.
    Blog Hop - dodothefairy

    ReplyDelete