Wednesday, November 25, 2015

There is no one like you!

Yet for us there is one God, the Father, of
whom are all things, and we for Him; and
one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are
all things, and through whom we live.
1 Corinthians 8:6

God, you are my father who gives all good
things. I have life because of you, and there
is no one like you.

I ask that you would deepen that truth in my
heart today. Point out my idols and the things I
worship apart from you, that I would remember
you alone are my God.

Give my friends and loved ones freedom
from their idols as well so they can fully enjoy
being part of your family. Help them know that
you are their only creator and nothing on this
earth has ownership of them.

Thank you for loving us, your creation, even
when we go astray.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment