Saturday, November 7, 2015

What would you do if you had insomnia...

What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to entertain yourself?
Oh my goodness... I can definitely say that if I did have insomnia (and I thank God I do not have it) there are many things I could do to entertain myself. Of course I would have the TV on for noise because a quite house is nice, but if it is all the time I would go insane. I have a new sewing machine so I could definitely learn more about that by watching you tube videos. I do different crafts, like scrapbooking, pen pal writing and all that stuff I could do late at night to pass the time. I also love to make cards so I would spend my time doing that as well as cleaning anytime it needs it. The options are endless. I could work out as well and much more..

What would you do or what do you do if you have insomnia?

No comments:

Post a Comment