Tuesday, December 22, 2015

What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?

I am going to say my divorce. It was the last experience that I have been through that had every emotion every made involved. I knew getting a divorce was hard, but I didn't expect to go through so many emotions that were involved. 

It was the best decision my ex and I made and it was the best thing we did for our daughter. I know that sounds crazy and most people are going to say you should have stayed together for your daughter, but I disagree. We were unhappy and we did what was needed.

In return she now has an awesome step father and an amazing sister. She also has a caring and loving step mother that I couldn't have asked for a better one. She is incredible with my daughter and I am blessed to have our life the way it is now. 


Life sure does throw some huge mountains your way. You can either give up and let the emotions win or you can fight and climb over the mountain and be better on the other side. That is what I choose to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment