Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Do you journal?

I actually do journal. I use to keep journals for myself, but now that I am older my journal moments have changed. I keep a journal and write it when I go to church or am doing a bible study with different books. It is a great thing to read back on what I wrote in different stages of my life!

The most important journal to me that I keep is one for my daughter. I started it when I found out I was pregnant with her and wrote during my pregnancy and have written in it since then. I love writing her funny comments or her sweet comments in there. I write her accomplishments in there as well as just life in general. One day she will read it and laugh, smile, cry and hopefully she will cherish it!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to write a journal along with a loved one! I've journaled since I was young as well, but it's mainly due to my love for office supplies, paper, and crafting. I'm working on an art journal at the moment, and am loving how it's turning out so far!

    ReplyDelete