Saturday, November 12, 2016

Ever been to California?

Why yes... I have.

My husband and I drove from Washington state to Sacramento, California to go to his brother's wedding 2 years ago. It was such a long drive, but it was an amazing time together with my husband. I would do it all over again if I had the chance... long roads ahead of us... listening to old music... talking hours upon hours to each other...

We did have a minor car issue, but thanks to the help of a stranger we were able to get back on the road after a 2 hour delay... The wedding was amazing and we had a blast. We headed back to Washington and decided to spend the night in a hotel in Portland and walk around the mall there before heading home the following day.

I will take road trips with my husband any day! I love being around him and it was a perfect chance for us to just be together...

No comments:

Post a Comment